Covid Policy and information
In view of the recent developments of the Coronavirus, we would like to reassure you that Glamping Meadows is still very much open and welcoming guests. As a family owned, independent business, we can assure you that we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our guests and our team. We are closely following the guidelines of the World Health Organisation and have implemented additional measures to enhance our already strict cleaning and hygiene protocol throughout the business. Our team regularly receive updates and we review and adapt our procedures as required. In these testing times many people have had to change travel plans. If that has happened to you and you would still like to get away, we are here with a very warm welcome and lots of open space for guests to enjoy. We already have a relaxed cancellation policy in place to best adapt to this ever changing situation. Thank you for all your support. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Stay safe and stay healthy. Amber & the team at Glamping Meadows.
Glamping Medows Coronavirus Booking Guarantee Terms
The following terms apply under our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee – these terms apply to all lotus bell tent bookings. By booking and paying your deposit you are agreeing to these terms.
This policy supersedes any standard cancellation policies which may usually be in place. All bookings must be paid in full on time of booking. * Flexible Rebooking Policy* In the event of cancellation due to Coronavirus restrictions or for self-isolation, the customer has the flexibility to move the booking to alternative available dates within 12 months of the start date of their holiday with no additional charges. The flexible rebooking policy is only available for cancellations related to genuine Coronavirus restrictions. Flexible rebooking is not available for cancellations related to weather or other reasons. Cancellations Due to the flexible dates offering, no refunds are available to the customer on any funds paid to Glamping Medaows. We recommend additional cancellation insurance to cover in the event of cancellations other than Coronavirus restrictions.
* Cleaning * All domes will be cleaned by a professional cleaning service to an enhanced standard
*Contactless check in * When guests arrive on site, they can remain inside their vehicle and a member of our site staff will welcome you, provide them with a welcome pack and then them show them to their allocated tent.
* Sensible social distancing * Our bell tents have six-metre spacing and we will reduce the number of people on site: We are only allowing individual bookings and with well-managed sites we can prevent large groups assembling, guests will not be able to have any day visitors to their tents – this will help us limit the number of people on sites.
* Essentials * Guests will need to ensure they bring all their essentials with them as most of the furniture inside the tents has been removed due to the covid situation.
* Service points will be open * – please follow hand washing guidance; whilst we will have this available on sites, we would ask guests to also bring with them their own supplies of soap and hand sanitiser. * During your stay* We recommend the following precautions to minimise the spread of infection: Do not share food, drinks, utensils, crockery, towels or other wash items with others. Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently - or use the hand sanitisers where provided, following contact with any communal areas, or trips out. Ensure all coughs and sneezes are caught in a tissue, which should be binned immediately. If you do not have a tissue, use the crook of your elbow instead. Try to engage in ‘social distancing’ wherever possible. Avoid hand-shaking and close contact with others - maintain a distance of at least 2 metres. If you or a member of your party start to display symptoms (high temperature, a new continuous cough) during your stay, you and your party must leave the site as soon as possible and self-isolate and inform us. Government Advice - what to do if you have symptoms stay at home for 14 days if you have either:
* A high temperature
* A new continuous cough If one person in any household has a persistent cough or fever, everyone living there must stay at home for 14 days. This will help to protect others in your community while you are infectious. Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. You do not need to contact NHS 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
For more information go to: